Tuesday 21 January 2014

Elizabeth at 16

 Elizabeth has really found her inner Mad Scientist this year.  Her interests include Astrophysics, Chemistry, and cutting up dead things in the lab at school.  Then there's My Little Pony, computer programming, and messing around way too much in Photoshop...see below.
KiwiYo is the New Zealand version of Sweetie Peas.  Very tasty.
 This is a clean version of her room.  This is her "Someday I'm Going To Rule the World" pose, add maniacal laugh....maniacal laugh....maniacal laugh.
 Meet Twilight Sparkle, Liz wants to be her when she grows up.
This is what Elizabeth looks like when she's messing around making normal photos look freaky.

2 comments:

  1. I resent the implication that I only make photos look freaky. I have some nicer ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very strange 15.5 year old cousin of yours Bob, and I have to agree you too are slightly freaky.

    ReplyDelete